About our great Independant Living options.
We are excited to inform that the Retirement Village is now fully operational and has 100% Occupancy. We are keeping a wait list and if you are interested in viewing a unit please do not hesitate to contact Hillview. Attached are floor plans and elevations for the three unit designs which form the development. These floor plans vary slightly from unit to unit, with some units also having a double garage and small garden spaces.
A wait list has been started and should you be interested in learning more about Hillview Retrirement Village, please do not hesitate to contact us to make a mutually convenient time to view this boutique service in the heart of Bunyip. For further information regarding pricing and unit availability, please do not hesitate to contact the Hillview CEO, Frank Hoff, (5629 6096) if you would like to make an appointment.
The Retirement Village is currently full and should you wish to add your name to the waiting list, please contact us to secure the next available Unit.
THE ADVANTAGES OF RETIREMENT LIVING.
- The benefit of companionship that thrives in a village environment.
- You can still enjoy as much privacy as you like and continue to welcome family and friends into your home.
- You have access to all village facilities and a variety of activities.
- A quiet and relaxed bush setting.
- Security and peace of mind – whilst you are at home and away.
- Emergency call system if required.
- The burden of routine home and garden maintenance is eliminated.
- The economy of sharing costs through a weekly maintenance charge gives you the ability to budget fixed costs throughout the year.
- Never being lonely, as there is always someone around for a cuppa and chat.
- The many activities including, "happy hour", bowls, discusison group, exercises and bingo.
- You control what you choose to incorporate into your lifestyle.
- Privacy, independence and a feeling of security.
- Men’s Shed Program to keep everyone active and involved.
- You have a say in the management of the village through the Residents Committee.
- Eileen Dawes Activity Centre for various activities and get togethers.
- Community atmosphere with like minded people.
To download the site plan as a Acrobat PDF file please click on th link below: